Qualification & Experience
- Professor: Ph.D. with 15 years of teaching experience as a Professor in a public university or of a Govt. University College. Several outstanding publications in a renowned journals with impact factors.
- Associate Professor: Ph.D. with 10 years of teaching experience in a public university with several outstanding publications in renowned journals with impact factor.
- Assistant Professor: First division/4.5 GPA in SSC & HSC; First Class/CGPA 3.5 from public Universities with 5 years teaching experience at the university level. Ph.D. degree with publications will be given preference.
- Lecturer: BSc and MPH (minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a scale of 4.00 & must have first Division/GPA 4.5 in S.S.C & H.S.C level.). The Ph.D. degree will be given preference. In the case of Sociology CGPA, 3.0 may also apply.
**Public Health: Candidate must have MPH degree(**Graduate from following faculties are encouraged to apply- Public Health, Medical Science, Life Science, Population Science, Statistics); For English & Law: Honours & Masters: Second Class/equivalent CGPA; For Agriculture: B.S. & M.S. from any Agriculture University preferable from BAU.
- interviewing course applicants
- lecture planning, preparation, and research
- contact and teaching time with students
- checking and assessing students’ work
- encouraging personal development via the tutorial or pastoral work
- invigilating examinations
- attending staff meetings
- general administration
- writing research proposals, papers, and other publications
- reading academic journals
- supervising students and research staff
- managing research budgets
- attending and speaking at conferences and seminars
- preparing bids for funding for departmental research projects
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2